Our new test chamber has been designed in compliance with international standards AMCA 210-16 and ISO 5801-2017. According to AMCA 210-16, our chamber configuration is: Figure 15 – Inlet Chamber Setup – Multiple Nozzles In Chamber.
The chamber is mainly made of reinforced steel sheets. It has a 2500 x 2500 mm square section and it is 12 m long.
Our chamber can be used to measure airflows in the range between 0,1 m3/s and 10 m3/s, and pressures in the range between -1000 Pa and +1000 Pa.
Our test chamber can be utilized for testing the following categories of product:
- axial ventilators with diameters up to 1250 mm and power up to 7,5 kW
- axial impellers with diameters up to 1250 mm and power up to 7,5 kW, using the torque bench
Adding proper additional tools, we can also test:
- centrifugal fans with inlet section area up to 1,2 m2 and power up to 7,5 kW
- components and parts of ventilation/suction plants
- components and parts of radiators and engine cooling systems
The setting of the test chamber is done through a LabVIEW-based acquisition and management software, specifically adapted to perform what follows:
- configuration of the nozzles
- setting of the working point, through the control of damper and aux ventilator
- real time display of physical quantities and performance curves acquired by the instruments in the chamber
- generation of accurate test reports