Why choose HasconWing® axial flow fans?
The wide product portfolio of HasconWing® axial flow fans and axial flow ventilators can satisfy all your needs in air movement thanks to following characteristics:
- Excellent performance at high rotation speeds
- Wide range of operating temperature – standard materials from -40°C to +120°C, special materials from -80°C to +400°C
- Low noise emissions levels – depending on the blade profile, on the blade surface smoothness, on the material soundproofing characteristics
- Higher material elasticity – together with higher mechanical resistance, it's a guarantee of longer product life even for the most demanding applications
- Corrosion proof materials - Higher resistance to abrasion. Employed materials are immune to corrosive fumes, salt air, etc...
- Optimal price/quality ratio
- Accurately engineered and easy to assemble G 6.3 grade electronic balancing
- Higher operating safety – HasconWing® impellers are particularly suitable for environments with high risk of fire explosion (as they are spark-proof impellers), for dusty environments (as they prevent accumulation of dust which leads to unbalance and vibrations) and for low temperature environments, up to -80°C (as they prevent frost)
- Standard components always available on stock
- Short time to delivery – Semi-finished components are always available. We offer customized Kanban service at our warehouse.
- High flexibility of response – Able to satisfy clients with small or large orders
- Wide range of special materials and colors to meet customized needs
- Permanent antistatic ATEX materials
- Magnetically shielded materials
- Flame-retarded plastics
- Materials resistant to cryogenic temperatures
- Continuous research and development efforts – ErP 2015-ready, SolidWorks, FEM analysis with Cosmos Works, AutoCad, prototyping and test performance in our Wind Tunnel
- Proprietary impellers selection program – innovative selection program, user friendly, ErP-ready
Click here to learn more about HasconWing® products.